Tuesday 22 March 2011

Future plans

I thought now would be a good time to give a rough idea of my plans  for the next few weeks(and some long term goals).

  • I made omelette today, as I mentioned in my last post that I might. I will post the pictures and recipe later.
  • I have some pictures of food that I have made in the past week, I will organise those, and write up the recipes.
  • I will post those recipes either 1 or 2 a week, with smaller posts during the days I don't post recipes.
  • The reason I don't just post recipes every day is because I can't afford to buy enough food to make different dishes every day, otherwise I would.
  • In May I will be posting some BBQ recipes (and pictures of my gigantic BBQ).
  • When I leave university I will hopefully post recipes more often, and continue to post on days that I don't post recipes.
If anyone has noticed parts of my page appearing and disappearing from time to time, I was playing with the layout to try to get it just the way I wanted it. I'm not sure whether I'm completely happy with it yet, so it might continue to change a little bit more.

I also want to mention that from now my post url's should make more sense, they will have more to do with the recipe contained in the post, if there is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment